Davey Resource Group, Inc. is committed to providing up-to-date information on a variety of urban and community forestry topics. Our expert urban forestry consultants regularly present at local, regional, and national conferences throughout the world. With our breadth of knowledge and networks, we apply case study examples of how our clients are able to leverage their urban forestry projects into successful endeavors with meaningful results.
We are excited to announce these upcoming webinar topics, covering a wide range of subjects that we hope you find engaging and informative:
Featured Upcoming Webinars:
- April 9, 2020 at 1 pm EST | How To Unlock The Power Of Your Tree Inventory With Technology
Tune in on April 9 at 1 p.m. Eastern to learn about the technologies involved with conducting a tree inventory, and how Park Ridge, Illinois, has been using it to effectively manage their street trees. REGISTER
- April 23, 2020, at 1 pm EST | Prescribed Burning as a Vegetation Management Tool
Join our experts April 23 at 1 p.m. EST to learn the benefits of native vegetation, and the equipment, training, and methods used by qualified contractors to conduct prescribed burning safely. REGISTER
- January 15, 2020 at 1pm EST | Stormwater Management: Understanding compliance and green infrastructure practices
Davey Resource Group's experts will cover some of the basic requirements of stormwater management and compliance, then move into green infrastructure practices and how they are installed, monitored, and maintained. Watch Recording
- December 18, 2019 at 1pm EST | How to Set Achievable Canopy Goals
Does your community have a canopy goal that sounds good but might not be achievable? This presentation will demonstrate to attendees how to set an achievable urban tree canopy (UTC) goal that considers parameters like Land Use, Development, Climate, Ordinances, and Possible Planting Spaces. Watch Recording
- September 24, 2019 at 1pm EST | Stronger Together: Urban Forestry Partnerships
Interested in successful municipal non-profit connections? Join us for a webinar that shares how communities are utilizing these strong relationships to grow their programs, garner more funding, and create citizen buy in to urban forestry programs. Watch Recording
- September 10, 2019 at 1pm EST | Back to Life: Successful Stream and Wetland Restoration
This year is the 50th anniversary of the Cuyahoga River fire, an event that started a national discussion about water quality and eventually led to the Clean Water Act. Join our expert biologists as we answer the question, "How are streams and wetlands brought back to life?" We will discuss the root causes of degradation to these water resources, our approach to restoration, potential permitting requirements, and share case study examples. Watch Recording
- June 26, 2019 at 1pm EST | Trees and Stormwater
Stormwater is a major issue for our waterways, but urban trees and green infrastructure are able to intercept this pollutant and become part of the solution. Learn more about this relationship and the benefits during our webinar. Watch Recording
- March 26, 2019 at 1pm EST | New Trends in Managing Urban Natural Areas
Managing natural areas in an urban environment is a challenge. This webinar offers insight on emerging management trends and case study examples. Watch Recording
- November 2, 2018 at 1pm EST | Urban Forestry Technology Update
This webinar explores the current status of how new and existing technologies are being used as well as highlighting a few that have future potential applications. Watch Recording
- July 3, 2018 at 1:00 EST | Integrating Tree Risk Assessment into a Forestry Program
Learn how to prioritize risk in an urban setting, how to implement TRAQ within a comprehensive tree inventory assessment and how to implement a risk management program. Watch Recording
- April 11, 2018 at 1PM EST | Urban Forest Program Continuum
Join Davey staff as they roll out the foundation of setting up your milestones and goals using the Urban Forest Program Continuum.
- November 1, 2017 at 1:00 EST | Urban Forestry Master Plans
Featuring Davey Resource Group's Josh Behounek. Watch Recording
- August 15, 2017 at 12PM EST | TreeKeeper 8
Learn more about our tree inventory management software, led by Davey Resource Group's Josh Behounek.
- August 17, 2017 at 10 AM PDT | Contract Forestry
Learn about DRG contract arborist solutions from around the country, led by Davey Resource Group Contract Arborist Dorothy Abeyta.
- April 5, 2017 | TreeKeeper 8® Functionality
Learn more about the exciting new functions of the latest software.
- April 5, 2017 | Updating Your Tree Inventory
See how updating an existing tree inventory can reveal powerful information about your urban forest. View the Slides
- December 2016 | EAB University
Find out how you can manage emerald ash borer infestations in your community. Watch Recording