Davey has a long-standing tradition of giving back to our communities across the U.S. and Canada. We focus our efforts on engaging our employees and our company within these communities to help Grow a Better Future. Our community and employee engagement efforts come through sponsorships, donations, and volunteer support.
Growing A Better Future
Green Leaders Program
In 2018 Davey launched the Green Leaders program. This was created to recognize employees’ volunteer activities meaningful to them and initiatives that promote trees, sustainable landscapes and the environment where they live and work. In just the first year of recording, employees compiled over 19,000 hours to over 600 organizations that are meaningful to them.
If you are looking for sponsorship or donations for your next initiative, Davey understands each request is for a worthy cause. Our internal Davey Giving committee uses the below guidelines as a baseline to determine how and if we can fulfill the high volume of requests we receive.
- Benefits trees and the environment
- The request is in harmony with our company values and vision
- Aligns with Davey’s mission and business interests
- Enhances the Davey Tree brand
- Benefits geographic areas served by Davey
- The requestor is a Davey partner or client
- Please note requests must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event date.
We are not currently taking sponsorship submissions at this time. Please check back later for updates.