Hurricane Ian Response: We are responding to post-storm requests where we can do so safely. Please visit the American Red Cross to assist families impacted by Ian.
Davey Resource Group Offers Environmental Expertise For Federal Projects
Davey Resource Group, Inc.’s (DRG) family of environmental brands offers turnkey solutions to help the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Department of Defense, and other federal agencies with site constraints ranging from site feasibility through wetland permitting to permit compliance, as well as wetland mitigation and stream restoration.
From small to complex projects, federal agencies and clients can count on DRG to provide timely and innovative solutions backed by science. As one of the largest natural resource firms in the country, DRG has the skill and expertise to navigate any complicated regulatory process.
Continue reading below for information on our team's capabilities and past work or download our brochure.
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed engineers and surveyors
- Certified ecologists
- Professional Wetland Scientists (PWS)
- Certified ecological restoration specialists
- ISA Certified Arborists®
- Commercial pesticide applicators
- Certified prescribed burn managers
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified Erosion, Sediment and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI)
- National Green Infrastructure Certification Program (NGICP) professionals
Stream Restoration & Stormwater Outfall Retrofit
Arlington National Cemetery
Wetland Studies and Solutions, Inc. was part of the Arlington National Cemetery Millennium Project team. As part of the project, they designed and permitted the stream restoration component that was an integral part and focal point of the aesthetic layout of the expansion.
Ravine & Coastal Restoration
Fort Sheridan In Highland Park, IL
In collaboration with Openlands, Lake Forest Open Lands Association, and Lake County Forest Preserve District, DRG performed ecological work along 1.5 miles of the Lake Michigan shoreline and within the McCormick/Jane, Hutchinson, Scott Bartlett, and Schenck Ravines. Work was completed in 2020, with monitoring and warranty work continuing into 2021.
Wetland & Stream Permits And Delineations
Marine Corps Base At Camp Lejeune, NC
DRG performed baseline environmental investigations and prepared permits to help the Department of Defense expand several sites in the Marine Corps Base at Camp Lejeune, Onslow County, NC.
Wetland Mitigation Bank Development
Lakes Creek In Egg Harbor Township, NJ
DRG oversaw construction and post-construction of the Lakes Creek Wetland Mitigation Bank to help Atlantic County, NJ receive compensatory wetland mitigation credits for bridge replacement and construction projects.
Providing Solutions Through Innovation & Expertise
We understand the complex ecosystems, resource challenges, and regulatory concerns that impact the success of any environmental project.
Read more to see how we work with our clients:
- Invasive Species Removal (Walnut Beach, OH)
- Wetland Delineation and Permitting (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Environmental Permit Coordination and Bird Monitoring for Mason Inlet Relocation (Wrightsville Beach, NC)
- Construction Monitoring and Beach Erosion Control (Atlantic Coast, NJ)