Water resource determinations, regulatory consultations, and complex permitting and mitigation support.
Davey Resource Group New Jersey Office
Our New Jersey office understands the importance of preserving natural resources and the challenges maintaining those natural resources brings. Our team of experts has extensive experience in providing wetlands, endangered species, and other ecological services, like wetland mitigation design, environmental impact analysis, environmental planning, and permitting to public and private sector clients.
Endangered and Threatened Species Services
Our team of experts holds specific certifications and qualifications to perform surveys and develop management plans for certain state-federally listed endangered and threatened species including plants, invertebrates, fish, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and mammals.
Federally listed species include Indiana bat, northern long-eared bat, bog turtle, Atlantic, and shortnose sturgeon, piping plover, seabeach amaranth, swamp pink, small whorled pogonia, and Knieskern's beaked rush, puritan tiger beetle, and northeastern beach tiger beetle.
Environmental Permitting Services
Our clients rely on us when it comes to identifying and securing the necessary permits and approvals required to authorize activities and projects involving wetlands, regulated buffer zones, and other protected natural resource areas.
We specialize in navigating the complex and often overlapping jurisdictions of the New Jersey Land Use Regulations.
As of January 2022, Amy Greene Environmental (AGE) has rebranded to Davey Resource Group, Inc. (DRG). While we are changing our brand, everything in our firm will remain the same in terms of our team of experts and the high-quality services we offer.
Discover how we can help you reach your project goals.
What We Do — Browse Our Service Offerings
Partner With Davey Resource Group For Your Next Project
With local offices across the country, our team of experts can provide the guidance, analysis, and quality service you need to manage the natural resources on your property. From wetlands and streams to stormwater management and tree inventories, we offer turn-key solutions for clients nationwide.
Endangered & Threatened Species Services
We can assist you with regulatory compliance for protected species by providing the following services:
- Habitat Assessments & Surveys
- Targeted species Surveys
- Impact Avoidance & Habitat Management Plans
- ESA Section 7 Consultations
- Biological Assessments
- State Threatened/Endangered Species Consultation
- Construction Monitoring
Environmental Permitting Services
Here are a handful of permits/approvals we have successfully obtained on behalf of our clients:
- NEPA Compliance
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Jurisdictional Determinations
- USACE Section 404/10 Nationwide & Individual Permits
- State Freshwater & Coastal Wetlands Permits
- Flood Hazard Area Permits
- CAFRA Permits
- Waterfront Development Permits
- Pinelands Public Development Approvals & Certificates of Filing
- Highlands Applicability Determinations & Preservation Area Approvals
- 401 Water Quality Certifications
- Coastal Zone Consistency Determinations
- Wetland Mitigation Designs
- Stream Corridor/Riparian Zone Mitigation Plans
Invasive Species Management
We can help control and eradicate non-native, invasive pests and plants and restore the ecosystem structure and function that may have been damaged by them.
Our experts can help you find the right solution for the most cost-effective treatment through:
- Surveys and assessments
- Herbicide applications
- Emerald Ash Borer management plans
- Asian Long-horned Beetle management plans
- Monitoring and maintenance
New Jersey Team Contact Details
- Sue Quackenbush, PWS - Area Manager: Susan.Quackenbush@davey.com | Ext 4903
- Deborah Poniatowski - Marketing Director: Deborah.Poniatowski@davey.com | Ext 4902
- Harry Strano, QBTS - Department Manager, Coastal and Regional Permitting: Harry.Strano@davey.com | Ext 4907
- Paul Miller, CPESC, ISA Certified Arborist - Department Manager, Mitigation & Compliance: Paul.Miller@davey.com | Ext 4894
- William Romaine, PWS, QBTS - Department Manager, E&T Species: Bill.Romaine@davey.com | Ext 4904
- William Macholdt, PWS - Department Manager, Inland Permitting & GIS: Bill.Macholdt@davey.com | Ext 4892
- ISA Arborist
- TRAQ Certified
- Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS)
- Rutgers Certified Wetland Delineator
- USFWS Recognized Qualified Bog Turtle Surveyor (QBTS) in NJ, NY, PA, DE, CT, MD & MA
- NYCDEP Restoration Specialist
- Certified Professional in Erosion Sediment Control (CPESC)
- NJDEP Bureau of Discharge Prevention Certified Biologist
- NJDEP Bureau of Discharge Prevention Certified Biologist & Ornithologist
- NJDEP Wood Turtle Surveyor
- Certified Professional Soil Scientist (CPSS)
- ESA Certified Senior Ecologist
- Pennsylvania Wild Plant Management Permit Holder
- New Hampshire Certified Wetland Scientist
- OSHA 40-hour
- OSHA 10-hour
- National Green Infrastructure Certification Program
- OSHA Certified Manager / Supervisor for Hazardous Waste Site Operations
- DNREC Certified Construction Reviewer
- USFWS Pennsylvania Field Office Qualified Northeastern Bulrush Surveyor
- USFWS Pennsylvania Field Office Qualified Small Whorled Pogonia Surveyor
- LEED AP
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Recognized, Qualified Dwarf Wedgemussel Surveyor in New Jersey