Signs of Sick Tree
What's wrong with my tree? Knowing when your tree is sick can help you act fast and potentially save your tree. In this video, you will learn the signs that something is wrong with your tree.
Common signs of a sick tree include:
- Roots from ground heaving up or severed roots
- Decay or fungi
- Peeling or loose bark or cracks in the tree around the tree's root collar
- Swelling, soft or decaying wood, or small holes in the tree trunk
- Dead, dying, or drooping branches in the canopy
- Wilting, discolored, or damaged leaves
Contact your local Davey arborist to schedule a free tree health inspection.