Damage, disease or safety concerns can turn some trees from an asset into a liability. When this occurs, our certified and bonded arborists can be trusted for safe and efficient tree removal service in Annapolis, MD.
- Look for these signs as an indicator it may be time to remove:
- Heaving soil at the base of the trunk and beneath the canopy
- Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
- Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
- Cavities in the trunk or large scaffold branches
- Dead or hanging branches in the upper crown
- Fine twigs without living buds near the ends of branches