Damage, disease or safety concerns can turn some trees from an asset into a liability. When this occurs, Davey’s certified and bonded arborists can be trusted for safe and efficient tree removal in Charlotte.
Look for these signs as an indicator it may be time to remove:
- Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
- Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
- Cavities in the trunk or large scaffold branches
- Dead or hanging branches in the upper crown
- Fine twigs without living buds near the ends of branch