Managing a commercial property is no easy task. Every day you’re dealing with tight budgets, high expectations, and countless other details. So when it comes to managing the landscaping, the last thing you need is a sales pitch. Instead, what you need is creativity – ideas and options that are just as unique as your property.
Enter the professionals at Davey. Our approach begins with a no-obligations property walk-through to address your concerns. Site assessments are tailored to your needs and may include discussing adding color to attract more business, identifying budget saving opportunities, installing irrigation systems, and landscaping/hardscaping features. At Davey, we call these eye-popping, difference-making ideas enhancements.
During a site assessment, your Davey representative will take notes, draft budgetary proposals, and create realistic renderings of the landscape enhancements. By leveraging technology in the field, these ideas can be waiting in your inbox by the time you get back to your desk.
Here are a few ways that a personalized property enhancement can help you achieve your goals:
- CONCERN: High foot traffic that’s tough on turf.
- SOLUTION: Turf renovation and over seeding
- CONCERN: An out-of-control water bill.
- SOLUTION: Schedule a water management audit to identify opportunities that can improve system efficiency and optimize usage.
- CONCERN: Tired of current landscape design but no time to brainstorm.
- SOLUTION: Using specialized rendering software, preview landscape recommendations to make an informed decision.
- CONCERN: Drainage problems.
- SOLUTION: Regrade the soil and plant moisture-loving plants.
- CONCERN: Too much landscaping budget is spent on maintenance.
- SOLUTION: Change out high-maintenance turf for low- or no-maintenance shrubbery or hardscapes, pavers and rock features.
- CONCERN: Tight annual budget.
- SOLUTION: Multi-year phased approach to prioritize the spending where it makes the largest impact.
- CONCERN: Not enough foot traffic.
- SOLUTION: Add attractive pops of color with native species near entrance.
Grounds management is complex, but we take pride in our ability to handle all your outdoor property needs – from installation to maintenance, natural areas consulting to landscape design, storm response to snow/ice management.