Posted: Feb. 10, 2016
Kent, Ohio – In support of the Davey Tree Expert Company’s commitment to employee safety, the company is announcing the promotion of the following five employees in the Safety Department.
Safety Department Promotions
- Mike Horneber – Senior regional safety specialist, Midwest
- Roy Montan – Senior regional safety specialist, Ohio and Northeast
- Kenny Rowe– Senior regional safety specialist, Southeast
- Regie Wilson – Senior motor carrier safety specialist
- Glen Olson – Regional safety specialist, Upper Midwest
“These individuals combine extensive Davey field knowledge with an incredible passion for safety. They represent a total of 100 combined years of experience. In their new and important roles, they’ll continue to make Davey an even safer working environment,” said Johnny Wilson, Davey Tree’s manager of field safety support.
The Davey Tree Expert Company’s more than 8,000 employees provide tree care, grounds maintenance and environmental consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial and government markets throughout the U.S. and Canada. Davey has provided Proven Solutions for a Growing World since 1880 and has been employee-owned for more than 35 years. For more information, visit www.davey.com.