Davey Resource Group is committed to providing up-to-date information on a variety of urban and community forestry topics. Our expert urban forestry consultants regularly present at local, regional, and national conferences throughout the world. With our breadth of knowledge and networks, we apply case study examples of how our clients are able to leverage their urban forestry projects into successful endeavors with meaningful results.
We are excited to announce our topics for our 2017 webinar series. This year, we have an exciting series covering a wide range of topics:
Featured Upcoming Webinars:
- TreeKeeper 8® Functionality | Learn more about the exciting new functions of the latest software, Tree Keeper 8! Register here
- Thursday, May 4th 1:00PM (EST)
- Tuesday, May 16th 1:00PM (EST)
- Wednesday, May 31st 1:00PM (EST)
- Updating Your Tree Inventory | Thursday, May 18th 1:00PM (EST) | This presentation will demonstrate how updating an existing inventory can reveal powerful information about your urban forest. Register Here.
Can’t make one of these webinars? No problem. The team would be happy to set up a one-on-one web-demo just for you. Please call Jim Kozak at 800-828-8312 ext.8041 or email Jim to schedule today.
- Contract and on-call Arborist Services | Stay tuned for details!
- December 6 at 11:00am ET | Developing a Municipal Strategy for Managing EAB
- Ready to take your Urban Forestry Program to the Next Level?
Learn more about Urban Forest Master Plans - archived here
- June 15 at 1:00pm EST | Urban Tree Canopy Analysis
Davey’s urban forest planning team presents an overview of the urban tree canopy (UTC) assessment process. - archived here
We hope you find this webinar series engaging and informative. If you have additional topics of interest or would like one of our community forestry experts to present at your local conference on a particular subject, please do not hesitate to contact Josh at email@example.com.