Davey’s experts, the U. S. Forest Service and all the i-Tree partners are nearly ready to unveil the latest versions of i-Tree Eco and i-Tree Landscape.
The improvements in i-Tree Eco include:
- Minimal data input is required; only species, size, and condition, are needed to calculate benefits.
- A grow-out feature so you can model how your community forest will expand in 2 to 99 years.
- Forecasting so you can see how a pest outbreak or severe weather event will impact your forest (diameter, crown width, leaf biomass) and benefits (air pollutants) in the future.
- Reformatted and easier to use reports.
- Instant return of your results; no need to submit data to the U.S. Forest Service and wait in line any more.
The improvements that i-Tree Landscape will give you are:
- A very simple and user-friendly application that will have greater accuracy and pre-loaded basemaps (unlike i-Tree Vue).
- The ability to have your community’s UTC data layer uploaded for a customized experience for staff, stakeholders, and citizens.
- The incorporation of census data for mapping and data analysis of tree canopy and environmental justice.
- Accurate reporting on important benefits like carbon storage, air pollutants, and stormwater.
- A tool that creates prioritized planting plans based on your most important issues.
Ask your Davey Resource Group community forestry consultant about all these exciting i-Tree developments and more.