Davey Resource Group can provide comprehensive and practical guidance on tree preservation. We also offer on-site protection measures to ensure the success of your project.
Our certified arborists and consulting foresters provide tree preservation planning services to communities, parks, universities, property owners, engineers, architects, developers, landscape architects, and builders. Our services are applicable to the entire lifespan of a project, from the planning phase to the ongoing management these projects require.
We can provide the following services to ensure that your valuable trees are protected, and that your project is a success:
- Site assessment of existing trees and other natural resources
- Identification and mapping of the critical root zone and trees on project maps
- Preparation of tree preservation action plans, soil analyses and communication strategies for team members, contractors, and site visitors
- Plant health care strategies
- Tree mitigation determination and planting plan review
Davey can assist you in creating tree protection ordinances and zoning guidelines for development, writing contract specifications, and performing on-site monitoring. Our tree protection services are guided by over a century of tree care experience, current industry standards, and the latest research findings in arboriculture.