Davey Resource Group provides cost-effective solutions for the design and construction of wetland and stream restoration projects intended to rehabilitate a degraded resource or to mitigate adverse environmental impacts. We have extensive experience with a range of wetland and stream restoration projects, from voluntary programs by governmental organizations and conservation groups, permitee-responsible compensatory wetland and stream mitigation work for developers, and large mitigation banks undertaken by non-profit and for-profit bank sponsors.
DRG’s expert staff ensures each wetland and stream restoration project is done right. In particular, we can provide expert assistance with:
- Wetland and stream restoration and design
- Pond, lake and bioretention basin design
- Wetland and stream construction
- Restoration construction oversight
- Site development management and consultation
- Wetland and stream monitoring and reporting
- Habitat construction and enhancement
- Wildlife habitat analysis
- Wetland creation and beach renourishment
- Biological field personnel development and management
Additionally, DRG provides invasive species control; selection, installation and seeding of native vegetation; and post-construction assessment of a project’s net benefits on water quality and aquatic habitat. We also understand federal, state and local regulations and can complete wetland delineations and obtain required permits before construction begins.
DRG’s expert team includes certified and credentialed biologists and wetland scientists, regulatory specialists, ecosystem managers, ISA Certified Arborists®, commercial pesticide applicators and certified prescribed burn managers. Together, we provide turnkey solutions to identify, design and execute the utmost wetland restoration outcome to help clients achieve their goals.