Davey Resource Group helps navigate federal, state and local regulations enacted to protect wetlands and waterways. As a component of site identification and due diligence, DRG scientists will identify all regulated streams and wetlands on a site.
DRG’s experienced team will complete the proper applications to ensure general or individual permits are obtained in a timely manner, helping to avoid expensive delays.
DRG has extensive permitting experience across the country with a variety of projects, ranging from single-family homes to large residential subdivisions, and from oil and gas pipeline construction to the development of hospitals and other commercial properties.
Specifically, DRG can provide expert assistance with:
- Wetland and stream delineations
- Water resource quality assessments
- Section 404, Section 401 and Isolated wetland permitting
- Wetland mitigation design and monitoring
- Expert witness testimony
- Environmental monitoring data organization and analysis
- Surveys and management plans
- Geospatial analysis, modeling and design
- Riparian buffer evaluations and functional assessments
- Remote sensing and land cover mapping
DRG’s staff has a deep understanding of the Clean Water Act. In particular, our experts are well-versed with Section 404, allowing the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to grant permits for dredge and fill activities within Waters of the U.S. , and Section 401, which gives the state environmental agencies authority to ensure that a project does not negatively effect water quality.