DRG’s team includes biologists and scientists who develop watershed management plans (WMPs) and feasibility studies for streams, lakes and full watersheds. We regularly work with federal, state and local government agencies to ensure compliance with guidelines, and we incorporate priorities of key stakeholders when drafting design plans. These often are used to obtain eligible grant funding.
- Collection and analyzation of water quality, water chemistry, habitat and other data
- Mapping of streams, wetlands and other bodies of water, incorporating use of GIS data
- Utilization of the Spreadsheet Tool for the Estimation of Pollutant Load (STEPL) to assess sediment and nutrient pollutant loading
- Identification of critical areas for targeted preservation, enhancement or restoration
- Development of comprehensive WMPs
- Facilitation of meetings to identify critical areas and draft and present a WMP
DRG is dedicated to providing clients the reliable watershed planning services that clients need with the quality they deserve.