Managing vegetation in natural areas, urban and residential settings, and along transportation and utility rights-of-way can present many challenges. Implementing a proactive integrated vegetation management program for herbaceous and woody vegetation is key to achieving budget and compliance goals while overcoming financial, safety, and environmental challenges.
Davey Resource Group has the expertise and resources to provide complete integrated vegetation management services, from initial identification and mapping to eradication of non-native and undesirable plants. Our integrated vegetation management program can help you save time and resources.
Let us help you develop and implement an effective vegetation management program that uses targeted chemical, cultural, and mechanical methods to control your problem plants while maintaining the health of your natural areas.
Integrated vegetation management services include:
- Vegetation mapping, health assessments, and management plans
- Herbicide applications, including large-scale eradication and selective removal of species
- Native seed and plant installation
- Prescribed burns
- Communicating success with community stakeholders and regulatory agencies
- Ecological health monitoring
- Low-maintenance planting designs
- Operations reviews and cost-benefit analyses
- Preparing contract specifications
Davey Resource Group’s team includes biologists, wetland scientists, commercial pesticide applicators, certified prescribed burn managers, and ISA Certified Arborists®. Together, we are dedicated to providing you quality, cost-effective integrated vegetation management solutions.