Heavy Equipment Operator
STARTING: Applications accepted until suitable candidates are selected.
The Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited., an employee-owned company, is the leading Full-Service Tree Care provider throughout Canada. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking motivated individuals with Heavy Equipment experience to service various rail contracts throughout Canada.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Operation of Hydro Axe, Excavator and/or Skid Steer
- Service equipment and perform routine maintenance
- Assistance in loading/unloading equipment at different work locations
- Groundwork support for trimming operations;
- Chainsaw, chipping and loading trimmings/brush;
- Assist the Trimmers and Foreman in job site setup, debris removal, cleanup, and equipment maintenance.
- Willing and able to move locations as contract progresses
Preferred but not require, we will train you:
- Valid DZ license / Class 3 Licence with Air Endorsement (or equivalent)
- Experience with excavators, mulchers or front-end loaders
- General landscaping experience
- Experience with chainsaw and chipping operations
- Positive attitude and work ethic, willingness to learn and progress
- Ability to work safely, as part of crew team
- Bondable with no prior criminal record
- Bi-lingual is an asset but not required
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Wages range from $22 – 27/hr
- Shift work with full time and overtime hours
- Travel and accommodation costs included
- Excellent benefits package, RRSP, and career advancement opportunities.
- Employee-owned company with stock options available after 1 year of service.
- Access to unlimited industry related training materials for continuing education.
- The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can send your information to the email below or by completing the job form:
CONTACT -- Send Resume and Cover to:
Recruiter - Heather Dover
P: 800 465 6367 *8439
F: 330 593 7577