Labourer with AZ/Class 1 Licensed Driver
STARTING: Applications accepted until suitable candidates are selected.
The Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited., an employee-owned company, is the leading Full-Service Tree Care provider throughout Canada. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking motivated individuals with an AZ/Class 1 License to service various rail contracts throughout Canada. We are accepting applications from any applicants Canada-wide.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Transporting our specialized equipment to different work locations
- Groundwork support for trimming operations;
- Chainsaw, chipping and loading trimmings/brush;
- Assist the Trimmers and Foreman in job site setup, debris removal, cleanup, and equipment maintenance.
- Willing and able to move locations as contract progresses
- Valid AZ Licence / Class 1 Licence with Air endorsement (or equivalent) REQUIRED
Preferred but not required:
- General landscaping experience
- Chainsaw and chipping operations
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work safely, as part of crew team, willingness to learn and progress
- Bondable with no prior criminal record
- Bi-lingual is an asset but not required
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Wages range from $22 – 27/hr
- Shift work with full time and overtime hours
- Travel and accommodation costs included
- Excellent benefits package, RRSP, and career advancement opportunities.
- Employee-owned company with stock options available after 1 year of service.
- Access to unlimited industry related training materials for continuing education
- The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can send your information to the email below or by completing the job form:
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com