Office Coordinator (Ottawa, ON)
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited is the leading full-service Tree Care provider for residential, commercial, utility line clearing, and forestry consulting throughout Canada. As we continue to grow, we are seeking interested, motivated individuals with a positive attitude and work ethic to join our team.
Position: Career opportunity in the field of Urban Forestry, as an Office Coordinator with our Ottawa office.
DUTIES: On a weekly basis, the office coordinator will be required to:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquires to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Assist with accounts receivable ensuring timeliness, accuracy and correct billing
- Compile vacation requests
- Create and maintain effective filing - both physical and electronic
- Confident and personable with vendors, clients, consultant, regulators, site superintendents.
- Packaging and mailing of client documents
- Must Have: Some experience in office processes and office administration.
- Must Have: Some experience handling client telephone communications.
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual– an asset, but not required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent office environment,
- Great compensation, $16.00-$19.00 —hourly. Based on experience and qualifications
- Temporary Full-time position—hours--(9:00 am to 4:30 pm), 5 days a week (Monday – Friday).
- Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Excellent Benefits package, RRSP
- Employee owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service.
CONTACT: Ian Laidlaw
Send Resume and cover letter to: OttawaRecruiting@davey.com
You can send your information to the email below or by completing the job form: