A healthy, thriving soil sustainably provides nearly everything a plant needs. But, soil needs proper water delivery to make all this happen.
Davey water management audits assess a number of important site elements affecting water and soil health. We then show you how to use this information to:
- Reduce irrigation water consumption (many clients are able to cut water use by 30% or more)
- Strategically improve your water use for healthier soil and plants
- Select optimal plants for your landscape to decrease water and maintenance needs while maintaining your ideal aesthetic
- Identify irrigation system issues so you can prioritize and budget more efficiently
- Encourage healthy soil conditions and optimal landscape performance
“Not only will we be saving on the cost of the water for the irrigation, but (the water management audit) has also allowed us to demonstrate to our tenants a proactive approach to saving them money and supporting sustainability efforts.”
How it Works
The water management audit (WMA) will give you an in-depth understanding of how effectively you are using water within the Plant-Soil-Water balance, as well as how to improve your water use.
Step 1: Audit
Our water management experts perform a thorough assessment of your plants, soil moisture levels, root development, and irrigation system.
Step 2: Outline
Keeping your priorities and budget in mind, we provide customized recommendations for improving irrigation system efficiency and landscape health. These include system corrections, improvements and upgrades, and water saving opportunities. We also include recommended timelines to make implementation easy.
Step 3: Execution
With your approval, we provide a turn-key option for full-service implementation of your water management improvement plan. We execute the program, monitor results, and track your Plant-Soil-Water balance annually to ensure that you will continue to experience improved landscape performance results.