Droughts are tough on your trees.
Learn how to be water-wise and keep your trees thriving in all conditions.
Trees and water are both precious resources. There are several important factors to consider during a drought to protect both of them. By watering wisely and carefully maintaining your trees you can enjoy a wide range of benefits at a low cost and with little effort.
During a drought be sure to consider the following:
- Are you watering the right amount?
- Are you watering in the right way?
- Are you watering in the right place?
- Are you watering to the right depth?
- Are you conserving and recycling water?
- Are you watering at the right time?
- Are you wasting water?
- Are you watering what is most important?