Trees need care every season of the year. Care for yours by pruning this dormant season.
Pruning in the dormant season is ideal for reaping the most benefits for your landscaping throughout the year.
- Provides protection from diseases
- Gives preparation for the harsh winter weather
- Allows for improved healing and growth
- Provides visibility for precise cuts
- Easy access allows for less overall damage
- Brings sunlight to surrounding plants and grass
Take care of your landscaping during all seasons, including winter, by contacting your local arborist for a consultation or download the PDF below for more information.