Your trees and shrubs are valuable, adding both to the value of your property and the quality of your life. To live long and healthy lives, trees need proper care.
Did You Know?
- Landscaping can add between 7-15% to a home’s value. Source: The Gallup Organization.
- Landscaping can bring a recovery value of 100-200% at selling time. Kitchen remodeling brings a 75-125% recovery rate, bathroom remodeling a 20-120% recovery rate, and the addition of a swimming pool a 20-50% percent recovery rate. Source: Money Magazine.
- In one study, 83% of realtors believe that mature trees have a “strong or moderate impact” on the salability of homes listed for under $150,000. For homes over $250,000, this perception increases to 98%. Source: American Forests, Arbor National Mortgage.
- Trees can reduce bothersome noise by up to 50% and can mask unwanted noises with pleasant sounds. Source: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- A single urban tree can provide up to $273 a year in air conditioning, pollution fighting, erosion and storm water control, and wildlife shelter benefits. Source: American Forests.
Why Choose Davey to Care for Your Trees?
Many of our clients have been with us for decades. They are testimony to the fact that in addition to providing the best tree care, we are committed to providing the best client care, too. From consulting on your trees’ needs, to scheduling the work, to arriving on time and cleaning up when the job is complete, Davey Tree is serious about ensuring your complete satisfaction.